Eagle Radio {%endif%}

Eagle Radio


Visit the website to find out more
Visit the website to find out more

Decision on future of Guildford GP surgery postponed

2 minute read
Decision on future of Guildford GP surgery postponed

Published at 1:04pm 28th August 2019. (Updated at 1:11pm 28th August 2019)

A decision on whether a Guildford doctor's practice will shut has been postponed till next week.

The New Inn Surgery in London Road in Burpham is under threat of closure - with no agreement reached on the landlord to renew the lease where the surgery is based.

More than 2,500 registered patients are affected.

A petition has been set up by a group of patients to keep it open.

NHS Guildford and Waverley CCG's Primary Care Commissioning Committee were to have held an extraordinary meeting today.

The CCG now says a meeting will be held early next week "...to ensure that all feedback received as part of the engagement process is captured and considered by the Committee."


Contact Us

If you would like to submit a query or provide more information on this story please get in touch below.

Please wait...
  • Up to 3 JPG or PNG images, 2MB max size
  • We will always endeavour to credit you when we publish your pictures.
  • By uploading you are agreeing to this non-exclusive reuse, royalty-free, across all Eagle Radio platforms, which extends to our partner broadcasters.
  • You retain copyright to all images.
  • If you would like to send us a video, please upload to YouTube or similar and paste the video URL into the message above.